1. Run the installer and Follow the prompts
2. After the installation is finished, open your daw
- NOTE: YOU MUST CONFIGURE THE VST IN YOUR DAW BEFORE MOVING FORWARD IN THE FOLLOWING STEPS! EACH DAW HAS DIFFERENT PROCESSES
REAPER USERS - WE RECOMMEND NOT USING THE AUTO-DETECT FEATURE TO CONFIGURE
(TO CONFIGURE IN ACID PRO:
1.GO TO CONFIGURE VST IN THE PLUGIN MANAGER
2.Choose your OS and locate the program files folder.
3.Choose your program files folder and locate the Varsity Sound Solutions folder
4.Choose the Varsity Sound Solutions folder
3. Bring Up a midi track and Assign the VSS 8 COUNT ENGINE
4. After opening for the first time, you will see a button that says choose sample folder, click the button
5. Choose your OS and locate the program files folder.
6. Choose your program files folder and locate the Varsity Sound Solutions folder
7. Choose the Varsity Sound Solutions folder
8. Choose the VSS EIGHT COUNT ENGINE FOLDER
9. PRESS OK